–– Our Karts ––
Lightning + Thundervolt Operating System ––
- Family – Feels like 10-15 mph
- Intermediate – Feels like 20-25 mph
- Pro – Feels like 30-35 mph
On-board sound system that promotes the kart’s sponsor, complete with race rules and instructions
LED down lighting, headlights, taillights, and decorative lighting
Absolutely no bumping or reckless driving. You must wear closed-foot shoes with a closed and secured heel that does not exceed two inches. long hair must be put in a ponytail. Keep two hands on the steering wheel at all times to stay in control.
–– The Track ––
The City Forum track is around 30,000 square feet! You win with the fastest lap so make sure you time your turbos right and make sure you cut down your drifting for the best lap time!
–– Double Karts ––
Thundervolt Stockart +1 ––
Features for this 2-seater include:
- Capable of Family and Intermediate speed settings
- Adjustable seat and over-the-shoulder seat belts for driver and passenger
- Easier steering than the Lightning single-rider kart
- LED headlights and underbody lights
2-Seater REQUIREMENTS: Passengers must be 36” to 55” tall to ride. To drive with a passenger, the driver must be 18 years or older. Employees cannot drive customers. Passengers are only allowed on Family speed.
Do you feel the need?