What procedures do you have in place to minimize the spread of illness at The City Forum?
The City Forum has high standards of cleaning and sanitation and has health and safety protocols in place, such as:
- Training and ongoing reinforcements to team members of sanitation and cleaning practices and procedures.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility for guests and team members use.
- Routine daily cleaning of the facility including high touch point areas.
- Routine weekly deep cleaning of the entire facility.
- Sanitation of guest equipment between each use such as bowling shoes, VR headsets, and go-kart helmets.
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas.
Additionally, we encourage the recommendations by the CDC of everyday practices to help prevent the spread of illness:
- Staying home when sick
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Following proper respiratory cough etiquette
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
I’ve never been to The City Forum before, how does it work?
- First you will want to get a Player Card from either our front counter or an arcade kiosk. You can add value to your card which can be used on the games and attractions throughout the facility. Player Cards are not redeemable for food or beverages.
- The cards are reloadable, so you can either come back up to the front desk to reload your cards or you can reload your card at one of the available kiosks located by the arcade. Your Player Card’s value will never expire so any money that you don’t use up today can be used another day!
PRO TIP: Be sure to register your card at Guest Services!
Do we need a Player Card?
Yes, all of our attractions are accessed with the Player Card. Each person may get a player card, or one family can share a card.
If I don’t use all of the value that I put on the card, can I get the money back?
TCF does not issue refunds, however, any value or redemption points left on your card will not expire.
How can I have a party at TCF?
You can book a party with us here. Guests must have a registered party in order to bring in cake/gifts.
Does TCF allow cake, balloons, and/or presents?
No, TCF does not allow cake or presents unless the guests have booked a birthday party with us. Balloons, confetti, and glitter are strictly forbidden even with the purchase of a birthday party package.
Does TCF offer dairy/gluten free food options?
TCF offers gluten/dairy-free pizza.
Does TCF serve alcoholic beverages?
- TCF recommends that all guests enjoy our go-karts BEFORE they drink any kind of alcoholic beverage. TCF does have the right to deny access to the go-kart track if a guest is under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- All alcoholic beverages must be consumed and kept in the bowling lounge.
Can TCF host private events outside of business hours?
Yes, TCF can host private events both during and outside of our business hours. To book a private event, please email our party coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does TCF have special/different holiday hours?
Yes, Follow us on social media for holiday hour changes and special open dates.
Is TCF hiring?
The City Forum is always looking for new team members. Applications are available, click here to apply! All applicants must be 16 years or older.
- Firearms are prohibited on the premises.
- For the enjoyment of all, profanity and inappropriate behavior are out of bounds in this establishment.
- Tobacco and vaping are not allowed on the premises.
- Outside food or drinks are not permitted.
- Persons 14 years of age or younger are only allowed on the premises with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Shirt and shoes required. For your safety, sagging or loose clothing is prohibited.
- No masks, hoods or sunglasses allowed.
- Management reserves the right to deny entry to customers wearing clothing items or signs displaying offensive text or images.
- Drug use is strictly prohibited and will result in ejection from the premises without a refund.
- Soliciting or excessive loitering is prohibited inside or outside the building.
- Pets are not allowed in the building.
Preload your Player Card Here
Load and reload your Player Card so you can ball out and re-ball out on all of your favorite attractions!
Get Your Game On
Load and re-load your player card so you can ball out and re-ball out on all of your favorite attractions!